All aboard for a Day Out With Thomas!
8 August at 10:00 to 31 August at 16:00 @ Stephenson Railway Museum, Middle Engine Lane, NE29 8DX Wallsend
Meet Thomas the Tank Engine™ and his friends, who are waiting to meet you at Stephenson Railway Museum between 10am and 4pm, with last admission 2.30pm.
· Experience a ride on a real steam engine
· Shake hands and have your photo taken with The Fat Controller
· Take part in Thomas themed activities in the Imagination Station
Make their day a Day Out With Thomas – Tickets will be available to book online soon.
The entrance price includes all the above and much more including:
· Thomas the Tank Engine will be at the Museum all day
· Thomas viewing area and photograph area
· One return journey on the Percy train
· Join in sessions with Thomas & Friends
· Thomas Storyteller
· Crafts and activities in the Imagination Station
· Face Painting
· Balloon Modellers
· Thomas Souvenir Shop
· Thomas DVD show
Sir Topham Hatt will officially open the event at 10.15am, and close it at 3.50pm.
There will be a selection of hot and cold snacks available to purchase on the day
PLEASE NOTE: To avoid disappointment Stephenson Railway Museum strongly advises that you book in advance for these events. A scheduled timetable is used for this railway, to guarantee your seat on the train, so you will need to choose a specific departure time. If you do not book in advance the only services available may be towards the end of the day.